Reasons To Buy
- Graceland only uses premium building materials. Our structures are manufactured with skilled Mennonite craftsmanship – the finest in the business.
- Graceland uses 2x6 floor joists rather than 2x4 to make the building more durableand strong. The wood is also treated to resist termites and decay.
- Graceland's 4x6 runners are all constructed of treated lumber and the nails are hot dipped galvanized ring shank. They hold like screws and will not rust.
- Graceland's walls and floors are 5/8 inch thick. Compare this to our competitors’ sizes of 3/16 inch or 1/2 inch.
- Graceland metal roofs are fastened to wood decking and screwed down solid, not on 1x4 wood slats. This makes the roof much more durable.
- Graceland's metal roof comes with a continuous roof vent running the full length of the building and designed with a screen to keep out pests (bugs, bees, etc.).
- Graceland's buildings also come with our patented “continuous soffit” vent under each eave. This is a Graceland Exclusive. This keeps our buildings 10-15 degrees cooler in the summer.
- Graceland's structures meet all international building codes. Some areas may differ.
- Graceland's buildings have the strongest warranties in the business. All shingle and metal roof products have a 25-year manufacturer’s warranty, all treated wood products have a limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty, and Graceland offers a 7-year Limited warranty on workmanship.
- Graceland also offers the best rent-to-own program in the business. There’s no credit check with a low down payment and security deposit. We provide free delivery and setup up to 50 miles. See the dealer for details on delivery beyond the radius.
Purchasing/warranty and support
Graceland Portable Buildings Purchasing/Warranty and Support
Quick and easy paperwork makes buying or renting a portable building easy in 25 minutes or less.
Free Setup And Delivery Within 50 Miles Of Our Location. Customer Provides Concrete Pads and Blocks. See Dealer For Full Details.
Graceland Portable Buildings offers both their 36-month rent-to-ownand their 60-month lease-to-own program on any factory-built portable building that they manufacture, from size 8x12 up to size 16x40. There is no credit check and no down payment required. You just pay your first two monthly rental payments on a 36-month contract when you order your building and your first three rental payments on 60-month contract. Your next payment will not be due until 60 or 90 days after the date your building is ordered. You can also buy it for the low cash price at any time.
With every rental payment you make, a percentage of that payment comes off the cash price. You can pay it off at any time without penalty or make the required number of payments and the building is yours. Call us at 985-345-6050 for full details.
Also ask about our build-onsite option for $500.
Warranty and Support
We offer a 25-year manufacturer’s warranty on our metal and shingle roofs, a limited lifetime warranty on all treated lumber and a 3-year workmanship warranty on all of our buildings. At any point during the first three years, should you realize any problems in your building related to construction, we'll send a crew to your home or other site to repair it free of charge.
For Delivery and Setup of Your Building:
Please call 601-222-1197 and ask for a dispatcher.
For Other Questions Related To:
- Payments and pay-off on your rent to own purchases
- Repairs covered by warranty on your building
- Need your building moved
- Graceland Portable Buildings
- 6807 U.S. 62 KY 42023 Please call 866-574-7446.